Moist Diane, Japan’s leading silicone-free haircare brand launched its new Perfect Beauty series, a renewal of their signature Argan Oil series last week. I have heard a lot about this brand from friends but I never try it. So here some facts about Moist Diane why it is so famous:
- Since the launch of the range in September last year in Japan, a million bottles were sold in just ten days!
- Other than being silicone-free, the newly formulated series is colour-safe and sulphate-free (except Extra Fresh variant).
- All the products are enriched with the goodness of ECOCERT certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil and customized with Beauty Keratin
The new Perfect Beauty series by Moist Diane consists of six shampoos and six treatment products that target different hair types and concerns of Asian women. The customized Beauty Keratin in each Shampoo and Treatment product, works in tandem with the Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, to render healthy and beautiful hair for every Asian lady:
- Extra Damage Repair – Amino Keratin provides deep intensive repair to gaps and holes on the hair surface.
- Extra Moist and Shine – Platinum Keratin helps restore moisture and creates more surface area to reflect light and form a natural “angel ring” glow around the crown.
- Extra Fresh and Hydrate – Feather Keratin leaves hair hydrated, light and airy.
- Extra Volume and Scalp – Volumizing Keratin adds body to flat, limp hair and soothes sensitive scalp.
- Extra Smooth and Straight – Cuticle Keratin infuses moisture back into dry and coarse hair, tames frizzy hair and smoothes damaged hair cuticles.
- Extra Vital – Vitalizing Keratin nourishes the scalp and restores hair strength and vitality
My turn for the hair makeover during the event :)
During the Moist Diane Perfect Beauty media launch event at the Forum, KL, the winner of “She Is Diane” was selected among social media influencers who had participated in the “search” where each influencer had to upload at least two Instagram postings of them participating in a positive passionate cause, for instance, volunteering in charitable, environmental and educational causes after they have used the new Perfect Beauty range by Moist Diane, within a time period of ten days.
They were then required to share with their fans on what it meant to have ‘Perfect Beauty’ – beauty that is inside and out. During the event the contestants had to introduce themselves to the panel of judges done in a catwalk style, holding a placard that represented their passion for their personal cause and also revealed the product from the Perfect Beauty range that they had used.
The aim of the “She Is Diane” search was for inner beauty, strength and the free spirit that embodies the brand. The winner of the search will walk away with products worth RM2000, RM1000 and RM500 respectively for First, Second and Third Winner, while the rest of the contestants will receive consolation prizes worth of RM100 products each.
“When we first launched Moist Diane Argan Oil Shampoo series back in 2015, our distribution in Watsons started at just 180 stores. As of today, we have expanded to more than 450 Watsons stores nationwide. I am excited to announce the new series of Moist Diane - the Perfect Beauty range, the renewal of the signature Moroccan Argan Oil series”, said Dexter Lee, President of Mandom Malaysia.
I have been attracted by Moist Diane pretty and classy packaging designed with diamond-shaped pattern that resembles a luxurious fragrance bottle.
I brought home (to try) a bottle of Extra Volume and Scalp of Moist Diane shampoo (RM 31.04) which is promised to have 3 functions:
- Deep moisturizing- nourishes the dry scalp
- Deep Restore- infused with organic argan oil tom improve hair elasticity and resilient against breakage
- Hair volumizing keratin- reduces hair fall and promote healthy hair growth
The reason I chose to try Extra Volume and Scalp Perfect Beauty series of Moist Diane shampoo because I have dandruff and hair loss problem apart from the damaged dry end of my bleached hair. I was undetermined if I should choose Extra Damage Repair (for damaged dry end). But since I will cut my hair soon, so I told myself maybe next time :)
To my surprise, the Extra Volume and Scalp Perfect Beauty series of Moist Diane shampoo is not in whitish concentrated texture but transparent and runny liquid. It is quite easy lathers when in touch with wet hairs. The shampoo is also safe for coloured hair which means you don't need to worry your dyed hairs changing into other colour (faded off) after a few washes. That's how I think of this new product. If you wish to try it, please hop onto Watsons online or Watsons store to find it :)
Founded in 2013, Moist Diane is a premium Japanese silicone-free haircare brand that integrates the use of advanced technology with natural existing essential oils in its products to achieve maximum efficacy. With Moroccan Argan Oil as its signature ingredient, each range is specifically designed to target scalp and hair concerns surrounding Asian women and their lifestyles, allowing them to achieve healthy, smooth and silky hair.